Technical lead of project tasks and activities including, resource coordination, status tracking, communication of project progress and issues. Works in team environment and provides technical guidance throughout the entire life cycle: planning, designing, programming, testing, and implementing existing and/or new systems. Assist, support and train team members.
- Act as technical lead of large projects through the life cycle including developing project plans, coordinating team staff assignments, and monitoring projects against budget and project plans.
- Analyze user requirements, develop functional specifications and perform gap analysis of existing information systems. Develop high-level technical specifications and detailed program specifications.
- Provide guidance in the application toolset required to code, test and troubleshoot applications for new development and on-going support, and direct the activities of all technical resources on the project.
- Provide system analysis/support and guidance in testing, implementing, and troubleshooting applications for new development and on-going production support.
- Ensure users’ expectations are met, gain understanding when desired outcomes are not feasible and provide alternative solutions to meet objective(s).
- Design and develop software for new functionality, improvements and system longevity.
- Conduct feasibility studies and perform cost/benefit analysis for IT projects.
- Ensure all documentation of technical architecture and systems are complete.
- Provide training and guidance to team members and users as required.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced project management skills. Demonstrates an ability to evaluate project objectives and scope for feasibility, understanding, scheduling, and ensure projects meet budget and plan criteria.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to lead
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems’ design and technical solutions.
- Expert knowledge of structured and object oriented programming, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration.
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad business and finance related knowledge
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within and lead a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Design CRM solutions and estimates based on business requirements
- Run GAP analysis
- Ability to know when to use out of the box functionality and when choosing custom development ***** the big one – know how to leverage the out of box vs customization
- Manage the SDLC of implementing updates and features
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of out of the box features and capabilities including
- Business Rules
- Business Process Flows
- Sales Module Entities
- Entities, Views, and Fields
- Word & Excel Generation through CRM
- Mobile Features
- Creating and updating technical documentation
- Outlook for CRM
- Inside View
- Setting up custom entities and relationships
- Sales Module of Dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience in programming/systems analysis
- Master’s degree and/or LOMA certification
- 9+ years experience in programming/systems analysis
- Oracle Certification
- Insurance industry knowledge
- .Net Visual Studio
- Power BI
- Knowledge of Scribe Integration
- Customizing the ribbon
- CRM Plugins
- Web Services
- XRM development
Job ID# 16644