Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process.
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience.
Advanced knowledge of contact center applications (ex. CMS, call recording, workforce management, wallboards, IVR, call routing), project management, and application or systems development methodologies.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications, specifically Visio and Excel.
Strong customer interface skills and experience interfacing with vendors.
Ability to develop thorough test plans and identify issues in any contact center application.
RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required.
Experience with JIRA preferred.