If you are an Object Oriented Developer, we have an excellent opportunity with a Fortune 500 client. Candidate will work with Business Analysts to analyze, design and develop core features and with architects to ensure that approved frameworks are utilized for development activities.
Candidate will define and deliver against functional and non-functional requirements, such as performance, reliability and latency and must have strong foundations in software engineering and object-oriented programming.
- develop application code, framework components in Xamarin as necessary to aid development and testing team
- implement back-end functionalities in C# with a main focus on code efficiency and performance
- implement front-end views in XAML and code-behind with a main focus on code efficiency and templating system
- design and create unit-tests in Xamarin and UI test cases in Xamarin Test Cloud
- work with project manager to escalate risks, issues and dependencies
- work with QA team to support functional integration, performance and user acceptance testing
- create and manage code and application functionalities cutover to production
- build and publish apps through HockeyApp to Apple Store and Google Store
Job ID #15689