Create Android applications to deliver a highly engaging entertainment experience to our AT&T customers. Roles and Responsibilities: Self-motivated problem solver able to work in a fast-paced teamcentric environment to design and develop mobile apps for AT&T customers on Android mobile devices.
- Develop and track software development using AGILE/SCRUM methodology on a small software development team.
- Provide technical expertise within project teams and cross functional teams.
- Learn and apply rapidly changing, cutting edge technologies quickly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems in quality assurance phases and post production launch.
- Documentation of results.
- Debugging -3yr
- Develop mobile applications on iOS Android/Windows Mobile platforms in Objective C Java-3yr
- Java -5yr
- Multi-threading -3yr
- MVC3 or MVC2 -3yr
- Push Notifications -1yr
- RESTFUL API -3yr
Nice To Have
- Agile approaches - Agile techniques -3yr
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Chromecast -1yr
- Code versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket) -3yr
- Deploy application in Google Play -1yr
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Third Party software libraries (Picasso, RxJava, Volley, Retrofit, Dagger2, etc.) -1yr
- Video Streaming Experience -1yr