Manage complex projects through the design, development, testing and debugging phases of an application delivery cycle as well as designing and developing components of the service as an individual contributor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Use appropriate programming language and technology, writes code, completes programming and documentation, performs testing and debugging of applications for the enterprise.
2) Provide technical and analytical input /guidance to project team and assist developers regarding project architecture and application programming practices.
3) Manages individual projects and works as an individual contributor; is responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline.
4) Assists with definition of project scope and objectives, as well as provides technical architecture input and coordinates programming practices of a project team, and identifies resource needs.
5) Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports.
6) Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
7) Ensures adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
8) Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Associated Development Environments -3yr
- Communication Skills - both oral and written
- Fast paced environment
- Multi task
- Problem identification and resolution -3yr
- Project Management structure and lifecycle-3yr
- Project Manager-5yr
- RESTFUL API-3yr
- Software development life cycle SDLC-3yr
- Visual Studio-3yr
- Web based applications Developer-5yr
- Web implementation-3yr
- Windows or Linus - Java-3yr