Manages, coordinates, leads projects from initiation through delivery. Responsible for meeting the project requirements and managing project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk. Serve as a liaison between all the cross functional teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
2) Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
3) Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
4) Manages and obtains Customer Concurrence through direct and indirect communication with Customers and Account Teams as well as managing critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
5) Solid stakeholder/client management experience
6) Collaborate with diverse and strong cross functional teams.
- Database management and integration -3yr
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Legacy systems TRACE - Netmart - PART - ACMS -2yr
- Microsoft Office Suites -3yr
- Project Management -3yr
Nice to Have:
- Enterprise Release management experience -5yr
- Experience in KPI's and Metrics -5yr
- Experience in Organizational Change Management discipline -5yr
- PMP certification