Support various segments of the Marketing department as it pertains to promotional materials.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Works with research and creative teams to prepare customer-facing materials used by a sales team to communicate product value story for print, online, mobile and direct marketing products for small and medium-sized businesses.
2) Partners with copywriters, collateral managers and designers to manage and update existing sales collateral material.
3) Manages project work flows, due-date bench marks and objectives.
4) Supports ad-hoc collateral requests, maintaining and cataloging research data.
5) Posts of electronic files to internal storage and file delivery systems.
6) Works with key advertisers on the development of creative for direct mail campaigns and ensures direct mail orders are placed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communication Skills - both oral and written
- Copy editing -3yr
- Copy proofing -3yr
- Copy writing -3yr
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office Suites -3yr