Support roll out of Ethernet access to cell sites nationwide in support of AT&T Mobility network.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Order and track Ethernet Circuits which are complex and require a high degree of accuracy and quality.
2) Create orders using USRP-FR and GIOM and tracked via spreadsheet and SOTS.
3) Meticulously report on orders issued, order tracking and issue trouble tickets and work with IT Teams for resolution.
4) Assigned other customer related assignments as needed.
- Customer or Client facing role
- Customer Service -1yr
- Ethernet product knowledge-4yr
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Legacy ordering and provisioning-2yr
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Organizational skills
- SOTS processes experience -3yr