Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines,
minimize bad debt risk,
maximize accounts receivable collections,
assist with order management,
provide customer service,
reconcile customer statements/billings,
communicate credit department and company payment policy,
participate in process improvement projects,
and support other management directives as prescribed.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
* Make collection calls to collect accounts receivable and keep customer accounts current.
* Investigate and resolve problems (equipment failures, duplicate or incorrect shipments, special terms, pricing errors, early shipments. etc.) that for any reason is a factor in a customer not paying an invoice within selling terms.
* Interface with marketing, order entry, shipping and cash application as required.
* Ensure attainment of accounts receivable and cash collection rolling forecasts.
* Maintain accurate credit and collection files and collection notes.
* Manage Letters of Credit process to ensure prompt payment.
5-10 years Experience in role.
Bachelors degre required, accounting/finance preferred. -Sap experience and Gepaid software experience preferred.