The Software Development in Test (SDET) Engineer is responsible for developing tools/frameworks to solve complex software problems. Bake quality and effectiveness into the development process by assessing the root causes of issues and recommending test coverage and best practice.
- Develop robust automation framework for mobile/web application testing.
- Build the necessary software/solution to execute and keep track of application quality and performance.
- Research and keep up to date to harden SDLC processes via new tools or implementing steps to increase stability and reliability.
- Debug large and complex codebase to assess the root cause of test failure, Code review and suggest test coverage.
- US Citizen or US National 5 yrs
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex codebases 2 yrs
- Automation test/framework development 5 yrs
- Communication Skills
- Critical thinking 5 yrs
- Java or any OOP 5 yrs
- Problem Solving skills 5 yrs
Nice To Have
- Continuous Integration 3 yrs
- Mobile application development 1 yr
- Mobile Platform (iOS, Android, Windows) 3 yrs
- Web technology 3 yrs