Deputy Project Quality Manager
Carlsbad, NM Posted: 9/11/2023
EGS, Inc. is currently seeking a Deputy Project Quality Manager (PQM) to work for our DOE customer at the WIPP Plant in Carlsbad, NM. This position come with competitive rates, excellent full benefits and are expected to last 1-3 years. Full Government Per Diem is available. Must be a US Citizen.
The Project Quality Manager (PQM) is responsible for the development, implementation and management of a site specific quality plan and all other quality related functions necessary to deliver the project fully compliant with all required contract documentation. The PQM is a member of the overall project leadership team, and therefore must be able to work with minimal supervision, interact professionally with the project team and client personnel, have excellent written / verbal communication and conflict resolution skills, manage a diversified workload and challenging situation efficiently and effectively, have a Continuous Improvement (CI) mentality, and takes the lead role on managing quality on the project
- Manage implementation of the Company's Quality Program on DOE EM (Large Industrial Ventilations Project ) business.
- Drive support in the development and implementation of the Company and project Quality Plans and by research/answering questions of a technical nature.
- Interact with Company, district and project management as well as staff and craft to guide successful outcomes
- Degree in Engineering plus 15 or more years' experience in a related construction or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of construction industry codes as applicable (ACI, AWS, ASME, NEC, etc.) as well as applicable certifications.
- Self-starter with advanced organizational, managerial and leadership skills
- Must have strong NQA-1 experience.
Already have an account? Log in here