General Job Description:
The purpose of this position is to provide support to National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Capital Projects for construction project management with the Savannah River Site (SRS). The Information Manager performs a critical role in the support of the Advanced Work Packaging program. This role is positioned in the Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) function within the SRPPF Construction organization. The purpose of this role is to develop and integrate new and existing information management standards governing information generation, structure, management, storage, and distribution. This position supports the development, management, and maintenance of the data-centric project environment necessary in accordance with the SRPPF Data Automation Information Management Plan, to use software tools and the automation to the greatest extent possible in support of AWP.
Ability to Obtain Q
The Information Management (IM) Manager is responsible to the Project Field Engineer for ensuring the quality of automated work packages on the project.
Subcontractor duties include but is not limited to the following:
* Be accountable to develop, introduce and facilitate standards or integrate existing standards for information management in these specific areas:
o Project Data Requirements Documents
o 3D Model Attributes
o Work Breakdown Structure
o Project Nomenclature and Document Naming Conventions
o Procurement/Material Management Systems
In addition to the development and integration of data standards, the IM Manager will integrate with the Automation to and be responsible for the following:
o Supporting the integration of the data standards into the Automation Initiatives
o Defining the Data Warehouse Requirements:
§ Process & Interactions
§ Data Management.
*Lead the Construction Automation team that interfacing with the functional IT/OT organizations.
* Support the development of requirements and deployment of automation tools.
* Support the AWP and Workface Planning processes
* Manage the further development and implementation of the Automation Information Management Plan and additional integration documents in support of the development of a data-centric project environment
* Responsible to be a guiding resource for Information Management through the entire project lifecycle; Initiation through to commissioning NNSA Capital Projects SOW-A0884-646318 Construction Operations Revision 0 Information Management Manager - Construction IT Expert
* Responsible to interface with Automation team to ensure optimum end user experience
* Lead a team of professionals that will manage, administer, and implement Information Management principles, manage data in the project environment, and provide IM outreach
* Consult with: Engineering, Procurement, Project Controls, Document Control, Material Management, Construction, and Project Management on all matters related to the generation, storage, exchange, and consumption of data.
* Drive performance measurements through developed KPIs
* Identify and work with functional management to hire the skills required to manage the data-centric project environment
* Support the Automation Team and the functional organization to support and define requirements and establish the Project Network, the Data Warehouse and standards for information storage and access.
* Develop OS&D process for data measurement
* Develop and manage the model for OAS dashboard reporting for all project stakeholders.
* Communicate the standards of IM to all new relevant project team employees through orientation and/or training
* Support the inclusion of specific data standards in all contracts.
* Work with Project Team to validate the capacity of organizations to support Workface Planning by supporting the evaluation criteria against all bid documents prior to award.
Experience / Skills:
* Demonstrated proficiency with Hexagon's Intergraph Smart Suite Tools as a user or administrator is required (a combination of Smart Construction, Smart Completions, Smart Materials, Smart Foundations/ SDx, & WQMS, or equivalent combination that is Hexagon tool based)
* An acute understanding and demonstrated proficiency in Advanced Work Packaging and Information Management in a leadership role. NNSA Capital Projects SOW-A0884-646318 Construction Operations Revision 0 Information Management Manager - Construction IT Expert
* Experienced in the development and application of data standards through procedure implementation and contractual requirements
* Creation and upkeep of the Projects Information Management Plan
* Experienced in integration of Information Management and Automation
* Development and management of data-centric Project environment in support of reporting and automation to increase end user efficiencies
* Integration of data standards and alignment into automation toolsets
* Familiar with Hexagon Software (Smart Construction, Smart Completions, SDx, etc.)
* Experienced architecting/implementing data modeling solutions for AWP processes on large scale construction projects
* Experience architecting/administering databases for EPC applications
* At least 10 years of prior experience supporting EPC applications for large scale construction projects
* Experience as or knowledge of the job function of a Workface Planner
* Has experience using data aggregators and developed information dashboards
* Experience with web development/web-based enterprise applications
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or relevant technical field
* Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
* Preferred Experience supporting EPC applications for large scale nuclear projects
* Preferred Experience supporting DOE and/or NNSA
Period of Performance Schedule:
* Work schedule will be a nominal 40-hour work week but can be part-time or with interruption between on-site requirements dependent on the support requirements necessary for the project. It is estimated that each standard year will consist of twothousand and eighty hours.
* The period of performance shall be for a period of one year from award of this agreement. The right to exercise two, one-year options is reserved by SRNS.
* An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Subcontract personnel must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance. After award, the selected uncleared candidate may be required to apply for a DOE clearance.
* Must be a US Citizen
Safety is a primary responsibility for all employees working on and off SRS. Subcontractor shall obtain safety training, obey safety rules, and make safety an integral part of each task