* A BS degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited engineering program, ( strongly prefer a degree but may consider experience in lui of degree )
* 5-15 years or more years' experience in the design of electrical engineering systems in a project team environment for industrial applications or nuclear power plants
* Experience in the selection of equipment, materials, and the preparation and assembling of engineering design packages, calculations, and specifications,
* Experience with electrical system design including low and medium voltage distribution systems (transformers, generators, motor, relays, etc.),
* Effective written and verbal communication skills to convey information to project team members and client,
* Detail oriented approach to work,
* PE license - or the ability to obtain
* Regular, reliable attendance
* Work productively and meet deadlines timely
* Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with supervisors, employees, and others individually or in a team environment.
* Perform work safely and effectively. Understand and follow oral and written instructions, including warning signs, equipment use, and other policies.
* Work during normal operating hours to organize and complete work within given deadlines. Work overtime and weekends as required.