REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education/Experience:
1. U.S. Citizen
2. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
3. Minimum of 2-4 years experience as a Subcontracts Administrator (cradle to grave) in a Federal or State government purchasing/procurement environment
4. Knowledge of federally funded procurements, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Department of Energy Acquisition Regulations (DEAR), and Uniform Commercial Code is required.
5. Experience with Federal procurement process and file documentation to include market research, source selection and price analysis.
6. Experience in a Federal Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) Environment
7. Knowledge of computer-based procurement systems (Oracle); demonstrated skills using various software 8. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools
9. Other strongly desired skills and traits include: Excellent verbal and written communication; attention to detail, results-oriented, self-motivated, independent decision-making and problem-solving, negotiation skills; and outstanding prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
10. High ethical standards representative of Princeton University's commitment to excellence are a must ●
This position requires occasional reaching, stooping, and lifting of office files, reports, and records, typically weighing 5 pounds or less. Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job.
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES: ● CAPM and/or PMI-SP preferred