Senior Project Controls Scheduler – 659600
Provide Project Control and Scheduling support services to the NNSA Capital Projects mission being performed by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts is to provide assistance and support to the SRNS NNSA Nonproliferation Programs initiative by the valuation of the various project scopes, costs, schedules, and management plans and development of support procedures and processes for project integration interface with engineering and procurement.
Design and integration of various processes to support the SRNS NNSA Nonproliferation Programs, Project Controls and Scheduling operations, including the following:
• Provide monthly updated project schedules and reports to project management, project controls, and NNSA.
• Oversee the Plan of the Week schedule for NCP Programs and NNSA as well as facilitating the weekly meetings
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly project reports.
• Integrate multiple project and facility schedules into the NCP Master schedule, and to develop task specific schedules both classified and unclassified.
• Work with technical and project staff to develop schedules for planning and operational purposes, actively interfacing with all NCP Programs.
• Provide a monthly report to reflect opportunities to improve schedules, efficiencies, and project end dates.
• Provide schedule adherence metrics to the NCP Programs to track schedule reliability.
• Back up for the complex wide Integrated Execution Schedule.
• Prepare and distribute reports documenting the results of actions taken on behalf of NCP Programs projects and reports.
• Prepare detailed work plans in P6 schedules on a monthly basis.
Subcontractor must successfully complete the duties above, as demonstrated during the period of performance and verified by the service provider's manager or designee on a weekly basis.
Subcontractor shall be responsible for the management and execution of assigned programs/projects in accordance with the requirements of SRNS, and the operating policies and principles. The Subcontractor is accountable for the execution of the work in accordance with the quality standards and required specifications for the project.
All work shall be performed using SRNS systems/software.
* Requires a Bachelor's degree or Associate degree plus equivalent experience (combination of education and experience accepted).