Poggemeyer Design Group, a Kleinfelder Company, is expanding its Las Vegas based design group to support the rapidly growing Southern Nevada region. You can be a part of an exciting and diverse group of professionals that are committed to being the best at what we do. Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder's integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
- Work with a dynamic and diverse team to prepare designs and perform analysis that meet project goals.
- Correspond with client representatives and professional colleagues to establish project scope, schedule and budget for projects.
- Utilize Civil engineering software tools (including Civil3D) to develop designs in conjunction with project engineers and designers.
- Model designs in a CADD environment.
- Provide supporting civil design to other civil engineering team leaders.
- Coordinate and communicate with project team and other team leaders to promote efficient project completion across multiple disciplines.
- 6 to 10 years of related experience or 4 years related experience with a Master's or 2 years of related experience with PhD.
- Civil3D modeling experience
- Local market experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) Licensure as a Civil Engineer in Nevada or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.