Take Your Delivery Management Career to the Next Level
Do you have a passion for managing budgets, meeting deadlines, and exceeding client expectations? Our delivery management professionals are involved in project delivery from initiation and planning to execution, monitoring, and closeout. Each phase requires strong attention to detail while communicating to internal and external stakeholders. Do you have a proven track record in managing goals and objectives? Consider joining our team and work with peers who have vast industry knowledge and experience solving complex problems.
Step into Your New Role
Kleinfelder is seeking an experienced Renewables Engineering Program Manager to join our growing Colorado engineering team. With expanding opportunities in the region in the Renewables market, the ideal candidate will join into and lead our high achieving, fast-paced team. The program work will be multi-disciplinary in nature and will include geotechnical, civil, structural, and electrical design as well as construction. The position will include executing multiple projects for a limited number of clients or medium sized revenue multifaceted projects, supporting standards development, training programs, and direct staff management.
- Responsible for the staffing, training, and development of all required resources to ensure successful project delivery in the program. Sets and communicates short term and long term KPIs and goals for the program to the entire team. Ensures delivery of projects meets all quality and client specific requirements.
- Manage all phases of project execution including project organization, subcontractor management, scheduling, financial management, health and safety stewardship, and reporting
- Lead and participate in technical, cost, and scheduling decisions for interdisciplinary teams ensuring company quality standards and driving customer value
- Build relationships on technical and client service teams and within client organizations
- Plan, organize, and administer program activities to support needs of clients. Maintains contacts with past project clients to develop leads and show interest in maintaining a relationship.
- Effectively use Kleinfelder workflows and processes to secure project resources, complete proposals, develop contracts, maintain project records, monitor project, bill clients, collect
receivables, and close out.
- Manage direct reports consisting of Project Managers and Engineers which may or may not be directly working on the Program Manager's projects. Will assist team members in resource sharing efforts, facilitate collaboration with markets, and provide quarterly and annual performance reviews seeking input from others, as necessary. Will monitor project management performance and provide mentoring and career guidance related to project management.
- Understand the clients' business needs and develop innovative value-added solutions and cost effective recommendations to exceed the clients' needs.
- B.S. in Construction Management, Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution or acceptable equivalent. Civil Engineering strongly Preferred.
- 12+ years of related experience, with 8+ years of project management in the Energy market preferred
- Professional Engineering license strongly preferred
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
Move Forward with Kleinfelder
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 85 offices in the US, Canada, and Australia. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
Progress with an Employer that Values You
Kleinfelder is an inclusive organization free from discrimination. We are a stronger organization when we are a diverse workforce and believe that through diversity, equity, and inclusion comes creativity, innovation, and unity. We are proud to offer the following:
Benefits: Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays. The expected salary range for the position is displayed in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Final agreed upon compensation is based upon individual qualifications and experience. Salary range: $89, 670 - $149, 4111
Career Development: We are committed to investing in the professional development of our staff, offering each employee every opportunity to grow, develop, and take control of their career paths. We support these efforts through reimbursements for continuing education as well as many of the expenses associated with trainings and certifications, and opportunities for career development through our internal Mentoring Program.
Equal Opportunity: Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.