Take Your Construction Career to the Next Level!
Are you ready to be challenged, make a difference, and experience professional growth in your career? Kleinfelder's Construction Services team is looking for you! From construction management and observation/inspection services to laboratory testing and materials and forensic engineering, our Construction Services market helps to develop and maintain America's infrastructure and supply chain and is a recognized industry leader with more than 25 accredited laboratories.
Step into Your New Role
Kleinfelder's Dallas, Texas office seeks experienced Construction Materials Testing Technicians to join our team.
- Competitive Wages;
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance; HSA & FSA; 401K; paid holidays; and paid time off (PTO);
- Certification training and professional development assistance (ICC, ACI, AWS, TxDOT, etc.);
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
We're looking for individuals with strong initiative, who will perform construction observation and materials testing on various projects to verify conformance to construction plans and specifications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- following proper procedures,
- completing work in a timely manner,
- prepare daily field observation reports and materials testing data sheets;
- performing accurate computations, and
- maintaining cordial relationships with coworkers, clients, contractors, etc.
This position may require travel from time to time.
Consideration for this position requires that following certifications or experience:
- 2 years minimum of construction materials testing or inspection experience.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade 1
- Radiation Safety training for the operation of a nuclear density gauge.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Able to use a company provided laptop or tablet computer and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- A good work ethic and high level of personal integrity.
- Authorization to work in the United States
In addition to the above required certification, hiring preference will be given to those with any of the following desired certifications:
- TxDOT Testing Certifications
- ICC Special Inspector Certifications
- Reinforced Concrete
- Prestressed Concrete
- Structural Masonry
- Spray Applied Fireproofing
- Structural Steel and Bolting
- Structural Welding
Move Forward with Kleinfelder
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 85 offices in the US, Canada, and Australia. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
Progress with an Employer that Values You
Kleinfelder is an inclusive organization free from discrimination. We are a stronger organization when we are a diverse workforce and believe that through diversity, equity, and inclusion comes creativity, innovation, and unity. We are proud to offer the following:
Benefits: Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Career Development: We are committed to investing in the professional development of our staff, offering each employee every opportunity to grow, develop, and take control of their career paths. We support these efforts through reimbursements for continuing education as well as many of the expenses associated with trainings and certifications, and opportunities for career development through our internal Mentoring Program.
Equal Opportunity: Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.