Poggemeyer Design Group (PDG) has become part of the Kleinfelder Group from California to become one of the nation's largest design service providers. This has given our team the ability to continue serving our local clientele while working and collaborating on a national scale. As a company, we offer all architectural and engineering design services in house. We believe in and promote teamwork, lean process, commitment to success, open communication, and an enjoyable work experience.
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 80 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder's integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
Poggemeyer Design Group, a Kleinfelder Company, is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer to join our Team in the Bowling Green, Ohio office.
- Act as project manager on Electrical Department projects.
- Act as electrical team leader on selected multi-discipline projects.
- Knowledge of project design, cost, and scheduling.
- Analyze existing client systems and/or conduct studies to determine design options.
- Prepare written reports for analysis projects.
- Perform engineering calculations and create estimates.
- Research and apply code provisions to design.
- Working knowledge of Institutional, Industrial, Commercial and municipal facilities and ability to execute related designs.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present design both written and orally.
- Ability to work with remote office team members.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit software is preferred.
- Demonstrates skill in development of scope of work, project budgets, work breakdown structures, and schedules; quality management plans; developing project staffing plans that includes the right resources including quality assurance and peer review team members, client and stakeholders; risk analysis and mitigation; and procurement of sub consultants, subcontractors, and other direct project costs.
Minimum 5 years of electrical design experience
Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
License: Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.