Take Your Construction Career to the Next Level!
Are you ready to be challenged, make a difference, and experience professional growth in your career? Kleinfelder's Construction Services team is looking for you! From construction management and observation/inspection services to laboratory testing and materials and forensic engineering, our Construction Services market helps to develop and maintain America's infrastructure and supply chain and is a recognized industry leader with more than 25 accredited laboratories.
Step into Your New Role
Are you ready to join a fast-growing, dynamic, team focused on the construction industry? We are looking for full-time candidates to join our Construction Materials Testing (CMT) operation. No experience required! We are committed to investing in our team members and will provide training and advancement opportunities through technician certification programs.
Benefits package including:
- Eligibility in medical, dental, vision, & life insurance; HSA & FSA
- Paid holidays; and paid time off (PTO)
- Certification, training, and professional development assistance
- Employee referral bonuses
What You'll Do
As a Construction Materials Field Technician, your exposure to a wide variety of responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Routine quality control test procedures including concrete and nuclear moisture / density testing
- Becoming familiar with reading and understanding applicable construction plans and specifications
- Preparation and submission of daily reports
- Interact with clients, contractors, and other design professionals
- Attendance at job site related meetings
- Performance of testing in our soils and construction materials testing laboratories
- Opportunity for continuing education and role-specific certification
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and ability to pass drug test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintain composure, and work effectively in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to use a company provided laptop or iPad and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Construction-related training or technical training desirable
- Certifications with ACI and WAQTC are desirable
Move Forward with Kleinfelder
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 85 offices in the US, Canada, and Australia. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
Progress with an Employer that Values You
Kleinfelder is an inclusive organization free from discrimination. We are a stronger organization when we are a diverse workforce and believe that through diversity, equity, and inclusion comes creativity, innovation, and unity. We are proud to offer the following:
Benefits: Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Career Development: We are committed to investing in the professional development of our staff, offering each employee every opportunity to grow, develop, and take control of their career paths. We support these efforts through reimbursements for continuing education as well as many of the expenses associated with trainings and certifications, and opportunities for career development through our internal Mentoring Program.
Equal Opportunity: Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.