Take Your Business Development and Marketing Career to the Next Level
Kleinfelder's business development and marketing professionals help communicate innovative solutions. From identifying opportunities to developing winning strategies, they know how to leverage relationships, build new ones, and collaborate across areas, service lines, and markets. Are you interested in the opportunity to lead large-scale project opportunities? Join Kleinfelder and be part of our dynamic team!
Step into Your New Role
Kleinfelder is seeking an externally focused Business Development Coordinator to drive growth. This position can sit in our Stockton or Fresno, California offices.
- Have an excellent grasp of marketing fundamentals, visual communications, and knowledge of theoretical and practical developments in the A/E industry.
- Have strong grammar and writing skills.
- Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple assignments under set deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Be flexible to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment.
- Have a "client service" mindset and work in close partnership with technical professionals (engineers, scientists, and construction professionals).
- Have strong verbal communication skills and ability to organize, prepare for, and facilitate bi-weekly marketing meetings.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and growth into greater responsibility within the organization.
- Manage, plan, and coordinate a variety of marketing activities to support Business Development activities involved in the strategic planning processes and positioning for new Business Development activities setting up client-focused meetings and coordinating the preparation and review of local marketing pursuit in accordance with Kleinfelder's brand standards and style guide.
- Assist Area Business Development Lead, Client Account Managers, and Project Managers in assessing the needs of client development and implement processes and programs to support these needs.
- Create, gather, research, and organize information from many sources to generate business development documents and presentations. Must synthesize disparate data from multiple sources into coherent documents.
- Assist technical professionals in tracking and driving marketing pursuits; from identification of opportunities, through proposal preparation, to winning and contracting the project pursuit.
- Coordinate with internal and external team members.
- Maintain marketing information systems.
- Coordinates efforts across Kleinfelder offices in the Great Valley Area.
Education (Including any required Certifications):
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in marketing or sales with a professional services firm.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required and Adobe InDesign preferred.
This position may require work on projects requiring full vaccination from COVID-19. If that is the case, you will be required to show proof of vaccination or an acceptable exemption in order to work on the project.
Move Forward with Kleinfelder
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 85 offices in the US, Canada, and Australia. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
Progress with an Employer that Values You
Kleinfelder is an inclusive organization free from discrimination. We are a stronger organization when we are a diverse workforce and believe that through diversity, equity, and inclusion comes creativity, innovation, and unity. We are proud to offer the following:
Benefits: Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Career Development: We are committed to investing in the professional development of our staff, offering each employee every opportunity to grow, develop, and take control of their career paths. We support these efforts through reimbursements for continuing education as well as many of the expenses associated with trainings and certifications, and opportunities for career development through our internal Mentoring Program.
Equal Opportunity: Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.