Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 85 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder's integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder has a great opportunity for a Senior Water Wastewater Engineer. This role will provide design engineering and project management across a growing design team. They will lead engineering design groups and manage projects. The successful candidate will lead a high performing team of design staff to complete high quality work safely, on schedule, and profitably.
- Mentor staff on technical design and provide review of design documents for engineering projects
- Prepare Utility Infrastructure designs using Civil3D
- Support business development growth through strategic pursuits utilizing your established local and regional network
- Engage in proposal development by writing work scopes and preparing labor budgets
- Be a part of multi-discipline projects, creatively solve our client's challenges in compliance with contract requirements, our company's health and safety program, and industry best practices
Project and Market Types:
- Sewer conveyance and pumping
- Water conveyance
- Water storage and treatment
- Hydraulic models and analysis
- Erosion and sedimentation control
- Grading plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required
- Experience with Civil3D
- Knowledge of project controls including estimating, scheduling, risk management, and cost control
- Experience with developing new business, creating qualifications and cost proposals, and contracting
- Commitment to leading stewardship of health and safety programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a dynamic and highly entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience with 3 years of experience in a lead designer role
- Nevada Professional Engineering (PE) license or ability to obtain within 6 months
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.'