Take Your Delivery Management Career to the Next Level
Do you have a passion for managing budgets, meeting deadlines, and exceeding client expectations? Our delivery management professionals are involved in project delivery from initiation and planning to execution, monitoring, and closeout. Each phase requires strong attention to detail while communicating to internal and external stakeholders. Do you have a proven track record in managing goals and objectives? Consider joining our team and work with peers who have vast industry knowledge and experience solving complex problems.
Kleinfelder is currently seeking a Project Level Environmental Professional to support Georgia and surrounding areas. The preferred location for this hire is Atlanta.
Working as part of a regional team based in Raleigh or Charlotte, North Carolina and serving the Southeastern US, the successful candidate will have experience in the environmental consulting business with specific work history working on complex Site Assessment/Remediation projects.
- Performing task and project management assignments associated with environmental assessments, hydrogeological studies, subsurface investigations and remedial designs, remediation, and monitoring projects.
- Project deliverables including the preparation of boring logs, well construction diagrams, potentiometric surface maps, cross sections, sample and plume maps, laboratory and hydrogeologic data management, work plans, and reports.
- Working collaboratively with and supervising field and office staff, and developing technical staff capabilities.
- Maintaining and growing client base through project add-on work and/or new work while maintaining effective client relations.
- Business development and proposal preparation duties, as assigned.
This candidate will possess the following:
- B.S./M.S. degree in engineering, geology, or environmental science.
- 5+ years of experience in the environmental consulting business with demonstrated experience in environmental engineering, geology, or hydrogeology, environmental site assessment, subsurface investigation, and remediation projects.
- GIT, P.G., EI or P.E. license a plus.
- Project Management of the site assessment/surface investigation and remediation process including drilling and environmental multi-media sampling techniques and procedures, data interpretation and evaluation, remedial alternatives evaluation and estimating, deliverable preparation is a plus.
- Experience interacting with clients, functioning on cross-disciplinary teams, supervising field staff, and managing subcontractors.
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports, proposals and cost estimates.
- Ability to meeting deadlines while maintaining project budgets.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to employ loss prevention and quality control systems in a PM role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, positive attitude, and ability to work both independently and within groups.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER health and safety training required; MSHA training a plus.
Move Forward with Kleinfelder
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 85 offices in the US, Canada, and Australia. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
Progress with an Employer that Values You
Kleinfelder is an inclusive organization free from discrimination. We are a stronger organization when we are a diverse workforce and believe that through diversity, equity, and inclusion comes creativity, innovation, and unity. We are proud to offer the following:
Benefits: Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Career Development: We are committed to investing in the professional development of our staff, offering each employee every opportunity to grow, develop, and take control of their career paths. We support these efforts through reimbursements for continuing education as well as many of the expenses associated with trainings and certifications, and opportunities for career development through our internal Mentoring Program.
Equal Opportunity: Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.