MST Solutions offers a unique environment for professional growth. We live a culture of service and enjoy productive, positive relationships with our clients. We believe in humility and collaboration, and look to grow ourselves at every opportunity. We are growing something special together and investing in our team members' learning and development to achieve positive business outcomes. We're looking for hungry, humble, and smart people to join us on this great journey.
Over the past year, MST Solutions has realized significant organic growth as a result of our team's success in delivering value through innovative technology solutions to our clients. To build upon this momentum, we are accelerating our technical capability with the addition of various positions. While success in this role will have an immediate impact on MST's growth, the opportunity for personal advancement is unlimited.
- Implement POCs and perform R&D activities
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL statements, and Salesforce development best practices
- Provide technical guidance and direction to the development team to make sure the implementation aligns with the customer needs
- Establish trusted relationships with customer technical teams and stakeholders
- Lead complex technical discussions with clients, clearly articulate options, benefits, and recommendations
- Work with customers and product managers to understand the business vision, needs, and problems and translate that into technical solutions
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration, maintenance, and Quality assurance testing.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code, maintain code quality
- Proficient with Unix/Linux, Windows-based environments
- Knowledge of any databases (e.g. SQL, MySql, Oracle, etc)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. git, svn)
- Candid, transparent, and effective communication to empower, ensure alignment, and enable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8-12 years of hands-on development experience with at least one of the languages (Java or .Net)
- 4-6+ years of experience in Salesforce technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Agile best practices
- Salesforce certifications