Do you love to solve problems through ideas and technology? Are you passionate about learning about a business challenge and love to collaborate your way to an improved outcome? Are you empathetic and can walk in a customer's shoes? Do you have a knack for technology and understand how a platform can solve all the world's problems?
As a key member of the new client revenue team, this role is responsible for identifying and developing new business and winning deals based on a set quota. This role is designed to unleash a passionate individual with a consultative and growth-mindset into solving customer problems and ensuring their success. This account executive will role play as a consultant that will guide customers through initial pain points and identify solutions and services recommendations that directly resolve challenges and create strong business outcomes. They will collaborate with Salesforce Account Executives to build go to market strategies and focused targets.
- Meet and exceed services booking and revenue quotas.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities.
- Partner with MST teams and other Subject Matter Experts to create joint proposals that are communicated from an domain and industry solutions point of view.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the delivery team.
- Identify and support development key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Coordinate & manage communication and deal-flow with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit Salesforce solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage and support phases of the revenue development cycle to successfully close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Actively engage on social media, especially LinkedIn
- Manage your pipeline forecast efficiently and accurately in SFDC
- Collaborate with internal teams to effectively plan and execute (architecture teams, marketing teams, delivery teams)
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
- Support proper transition to delivery for long-term customer success
Candidate must be professional, accessible and flexible to the changing needs of the group, must work well in a team environment, capable of handling multiple, fast paced situations and adapts well to change.
- 5+ successful software sales career with quota achievement
- Proven ability to independently execute the software sales cycles such as account research, deal strategy, proposal writing and RFP responses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quality commitment, strong interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills and ability to communicate effectively at all client levels.
- A bonus if:
- Professional services sales experience
- Public Sector or Higher Ed subject matter expertise
- CRM system implementation experience, with understanding of agile approach
- Hands on technical Salesforce experience that demonstrates a proven understanding of solving client needs with Salesforce solutions.