Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Skill and ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are
- imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives.
- Ability to have significant impact on organizational success and productivity, with extensive latitude for independent judgment
- Ability to communicate effectively at the highest levels
- Ability to oversee operational activities for programs and projects in the organization
- Ability to manage and be responsible for contractual obligations over multiple locations
- Ability to train, encourage and mentor other staff
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to perform essential functions of the job
- Proficient in MS Office to include MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills, with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills,
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Environmental or Civil Engineering, Environmental Geology, Geochemistry/Hydrology, etc.) combined with 10 years’ of related experience.
Masters’ degree preferred.
Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Physical requirements conducive to a normal office environment. Job performance requires adequate visual acuity and manual dexterity for meeting the requirements of the discipline. Light work involves lifting no more than 20 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. May spend time in the field gathering data and monitoring environmental conditions firsthand. Field activities may require working in unfavorable weather conditions.
Safety, Security, and Quality
While working to achieve N3B LLCC objectives, the Readiness and Assessment Specialist will ensure all activities and operations are performed in a safe and deliberate manner to include protecting the confidentiality and integrity of Personally Identifiable Information (PII). This role will maintain required safety, security and operational training; assure procedural and regulatory compliance; and make safety, security and quality an integral part of every task; including taking the necessary steps to stop work if continuing the job is unsafe or compromises security.
Diversity & Inclusiveness
N3B is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
N3B will ensure no applicant for employment or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.