Philadelphia, PA Posted: 9/7/2022
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
- Plans and facilitates scrum activities, including spring planning, daily stand up and demos.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g., from customers or stakeholders).
- Conduct the backlog grooming sessions to maintain the project pipeline with transparency and coherent communication to stakeholders.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards that meet the acceptance criteria at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own' the product and enjoy working on it.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a scrum master role or related field.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder (due to compliance requirements).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of initiatives, capabilities, features, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement, done, etc.).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP, etc.).
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices such as Rally, MS Visio, etc.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline.
- Requires excellent communication and servant leadership skills, organization skills, interpersonal skills, and conflict resolution abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
Already have an account? Log in here