Finance and Administration
The Accounting Manager leads and manages the company's accounting functions, including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, general ledger and payroll. This is a player-coach role that is head of the accounting function, and also responsible for building, mentoring and leading the accounting team.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Minimum 10 years of accounting experience, at least 5 years in management roles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, multitasking skills
* Effective team player, positive attitude, organized and strong work ethic
* Proficiency working with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and accounting software
Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) software experience a plus
Working in the office 5 days a week.
Local candidates only.