The main function of the Secretary is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
* Greets and directs visitors.
* Provides information and answers the telephone or console switchboard.
* Receives and sends packages via couriers.
* Maintains visitor log and/or call record, provides security passes/badges, typing, filing or other simple clerical functions.
* Maintains boardroom schedule and equipment.
* Provide other administrative support as required: typing, filing, photocopying, binding books, and preparing mailers.