The Vehicle Company Risk Management Specialist is the guardian of the company's transportation safety, playing a pivotal role in minimizing risk and ensuring the smooth operation of the vehicle fleet, contributing to a secure and efficient business landscape. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Manage the Review Board process for policy violations - includes information gathering, documentation, making disciplinary recommendations, and all communications with the program participant and other corporate departments (Human Resources, Legal etc.). Ensure compliance with all Review Board decisions (vehicles turned in, fees are paid, administrative file is complete).
* Serve as the primary DriverCare website administrator to analyze driver record data and identify systems issues or potential Review Board cases.
* Collaborate with our claims/automated driving record vendor (CEI) to ensure Company Car and the company business needs are being met.
* Oversee the entire claim process by working closely with body shops to ensure the repairs are completed in a timely manner and analyze and investigate claim reports that could present a potential for corporate risk.
* Assist in the development and implementation of various risk management initiatives and administer targeted training modules for program participants.
* Track and provide reporting on all Review Board cases to identify trending by case type, quantity, and results.
* Develop reporting and analysis procedures for claims process.
* Coordinate and communicate with all company departments, employees, dealers, and auction houses for problem resolution.