Our client is seeking a Quality Supervisor to provide leadership and direction to all quality auditors/technicians and participate in quality system functions, including auditing, containing and validation area management.
What You Will Do:
- Schedule, supervise and direct all internal quality auditors and technicians.
- Provide technical assistance to production operations, engineering, and other support functions.
- Provide technical direction to auditors, technicians, and leads. Develop them to effectively conduct QA activities.
- Manage Safe Launch activities. Prepare and send out daily reports to management of Safe Launch/Hold activities.
- Assist in the containment activities for quality issues reported by the customers, both internal and external.
- Assist in the sorting, repackaging, and repair activities as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Assist engineers with advanced product planning.
- Assist in the development of suppliers through communication to/with material planners regarding any quality issues found during production or because of customer complaints.
- Provide hands-on assistance and participation with audits, inspections and data analysis/entry.
- Ensure that established standards, policies, and procedures are followed. Has the authority to stop production to correct quality problems.