Auburn Hills, MI
* 5-10 years of combined education, training, and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described, including experience working as a lead in business printing and production needs; extensive customer service experience; experience in print and production cost analysis; maintain a positive relationship with the internal printing and purchasing departments.
* A degree in graphic design or a related field is a plus.
* Have a strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
* Understand the importance of branding and visual communications.
* Have strong proofreading skills and an eye for design and layout.
* Be energetic, creative, proactive, goal-oriented, and passionate about your job responsibilities/position.
* Knowledge of Print shop operations including the relationship between graphic artwork, offset and digital printing, and printing products; procedures for estimating job costs, supplies, and related materials and resources; maintaining print schedule formats to project needs; standard software applications and desktop publishing programs including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft outlook, Excel and other related programs.
o Experience in Web design and development.
o Good oral communication skills.
o Ability to work collaboratively and collectively in a team environment.
Candidate with automotive experience would be ideal