The main function of an office coordinator to supervise and coordinate the activities of office workers. A typical office coordinator is responsible for general project and office management, including a substantial variety of correspondence, records and accounts.
* Develop and maintain a system for managing office routine.
* Plan, conduct, monitor and evaluate projects.
* Prepare reports and conduct presentations.
* Interface with external business units.
* Maintain technical expertise and procedural knowledge.
* Maintain supervision of advised of work in process.
* Assume operational assignments as a working member.
* Coordinate and monitor special or unusual projects.
* Develop and present data to various members of the organization.
* Solve problems and develop new methods off analysis
* Assumes managerial responsibilities
* Attend meetings and disseminate information to makes suggestions for future development