Electroplater - Direct Hire
New Bedford, MA Posted: 12/4/2018
Experienced Electroplater - 1st Shift - Direct Hire opportunity
- Accurately follow written procedures
- Adjust bath chemistry
- Inspect raw and finished product using a variety of inspection methods/equipment
- Set up, start and shutdowns lines
- Meet scheduling priorities
- Ensure efficiency and safety, OSHA certification/training a plus (+)
- Arm-hand steadiness, manual dexterity, and multi-limb coordination.
- Excellent vision and good auditory attention.
- Ability to differentiate color shades and brightness.
- Depth perception is needed to assess distances.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in electroplating role
Send resume to:
Michelle Cloutier, SSG
Already have an account? Log in here