CNC Milling - 2nd shift - Direct Hire
Kingston, MA Posted: 11/11/2020
CNC Milling Machinist - Second Shift - Direct Hire
Great company benefits!
- Set up and operation of CNC Milling machinery
- Programming and edits a plus (+)
- Experience with tool changes, off-sets, speeds & feeds
- Inspection of machined parts using standard QC tools
- Strong in reading Blueprints, Engineering drawings and schematics
- Math skills and GD&T knowledge
- Skilled in production and/or prototype machining
Send resume to:
Search Staffing Group, Inc.
Already have an account? Log in here