Quality Engineer - Direct Hire Search
Brockton, MA Posted: 3/9/2021
Direct hire position with full company benefits, healthcare, 401k, etc.
- Quality Engineer machine shop industry experience
- Experience in Quality System tools and problem solving
- Regulated Industry experience
- Hands-on 1st article mechanical inspection with measuring tools and CMM
- Skilled in GD&T knowledge, CNC experience a plus
- Plan development, root cause analysis, CAPA. Ppap.
- Write and review quality documentation such as procedures, test protocols and reports.
- Coordinate efforts for the development and implementation of new and updated Quality System procedures and processes.
- Work in identifying and establishing quality related metrics.
- Investigation and processing of product investigations for nonconforming materials
- Development and optimization of current quality processes
- Assist in the development of process monitoring and measurement tools.
- Provide support with Internal & External audit activities.
- CAD/CAM knowledge and experience with Mfg. Software.
AS or BS Mechanical/Manufacturing or Quality Engineering
Quality certification desired
3+ years experience in role
Search Staffing Group, Inc.
Already have an account? Log in here