San Francisco, CA Posted: 1/16/2020
Stefanini is looking for an Executive assistant in CA.
We are looking for a resourceful and innovative Executive Assistant to support our Information & Technology Services (ITS) Group Vice President and team. This role will report directly to the Group Vice President and is a critical component to our team’s success. It requires sound judgment, an eye for accuracy, and discretion in handling confidential information. A successful candidate will have the ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and to communicate effectively with senior management and anticipate their needs. If you have strong communication, analytical, attention to detail, technical, and problem solving skills we would like to speak with you! This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, results-oriented, and forward thinking self-starter.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will use good judgment to run complex calendar and scheduling for 5-7 officers by maintaining calendars, coordinating and scheduling appointment requests, preparing meeting materials, and effectively handling all requests and monitoring resolution/follow-up.
- You will coordinate travel arrangements by identifying travel options, booking the reservations, ensuring arrangements comply with Bank policies, providing follow-up on special travel requests and preparing travel itineraries and expense reports.
- Coordinate logistics necessary for meetings by working with Event Management staff, Facilities, and Police Services, etc. as necessary and ensuring expenses comply with Bank policies.
- You will ensure timely and accurate distribution of communications and effectively multi-task and manage competing demands.
- You will compose and edit correspondence with very high standards for grammar, spelling and document formatting and while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Develop strong relationships with local and System colleagues.
- You swill work independently or collaboratively with others toward the achievement of common goals.
- Consistently convey a professional and friendly response to callers, visitors, and colleagues.
- You may participate in special projects, which are small to mid- range non-complex projects in support of Group goals
- Requires eight or more years of administrative support experience plus five or more years supporting multiple executive leaders/managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience desired.
- Strong technical proficiency and knowledge of computer hardware and software, including Windows, Visio, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat and a strong user of collaboration tools, such as SharePoint, instant messaging, sharing documents.
- Confirmed ability to multi-task with a heightened attention to detail.
- Strong ability to quickly learn and master multiple business specific applications to submit requests, document expense approvals, book travel, etc. and to understand and align with information security policies and procedures.
- Ability to document procedures, keep them current and seek team input to improve upon them.
- Demonstrated good judgment to seek help from manager or escalate issues appropriately.
- Consistently focus on providing high level of service and collaboration with the team while maintaining the utmost level of confidentiality all times.
- Strong skills in collaboration, emotional intelligence, accountability, and innovation
Already have an account? Log in here