Technical Lead - Cloud & Big Data Services
New York, NY Posted: 1/20/2020
Stefanini is hiring!
Stefanini is looking for highly skilled Tech Lead to support our multi-national client on concept development, product planning/estimation, and works with the Product Management team to drive product development as a critical member of a product leadership team. The Tech Lead team is expected to have full stack development experience utilizing agile development techniques/methodologies. In addition, the Tech Lead team is responsible for working with multiple disciplines within the software development lifecycle (UI/UX, Product, Management, QA Testing & DevOps).
- Developing Node.js based REST services for B2B consumption
- Leading remote teams across many time zones, including Shanghai
- Test Driven Development
- Building services that scale in terms of simultaneous usage and features supporting many products simultaneously
- Verbal, written, and in person communication with business and technical stakeholders spanning cultural and geographic differences to achieve product engineering objectives;
- Leading across all aspects of a technology solution such as integration, data, services, front-end, back-end, network, deployment, scaling, security, performance and development;
- Leveraging agile development techniques;
- Designing successful technical/integration architectures for large-scale platforms with a mix of 3rd party vendor, open-source, custom software, including the documentation of technical assumptions and decisions;
- 5 year(s) in software development with at last 1 year leading developers in delivery of software products in an outsourced model.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in modern software engineering approaches, technologies, and tools, including the following areas:
- Design patterns
- Cloud-ready architectures utilizing infrastructure and platform cloud services for AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- Event-driven and Micro Services architectures;
- Web architecture stacks;
- RDBMS/NoSQL data stores and appropriate use cases;
- Rapid-prototyping workflows and development tools;
- Frameworks/Libraries such as Angular, React, D3, Express;
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree (e.g., BA, BS) Engineering, Computer and Information Science or a related discipline
Interested applicants may click the apply button or you may call us at (248) 936-0649 for faster processing. Thank you.
Already have an account? Log in here