Salt Lake City, UT Posted: 3/23/2020
Stefanini Group is looking for a Voice Provisioning Analyst in UT.
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.The Voice Provisioning team is looking for a Provisioning Analyst. Delivering the very best service to our clients is what drives our business. Voice Team is the primary team to process the phone provisioning requests of the Business.
Specific duties include:
• Processing user requests regarding phone provisioning and programming.
• Setting up and Programming phones on the Cisco platforms
• Trader Voice Provisioning (Unigy, BT)
• Provisioning/deprovisioning Voicemail.
• Creating/Maintaining/Deleting Voicemail System Distribution lists.
• Interact with onsite/in-house counterparts and vendor teams.
• Coordinate with users and vendors to ensure on time fulfillment of requests.
• Escalate problems to Technology groups and the business managers as required.
• Queue management.
• Perform statistical analysis and business reporting.
• Identify automation opportunities and facilitate.
Qualification and Eligibility
• At least one year experience on the above.
• Experience in a Provisioning team is preferred.
• Strong client service orientation.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to react quickly to client needs.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well with a global team.
• Strong writing skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Project Management skills.
• Willing to work in 24*7 environment.
• Graduation or Diploma holder with all certificates in place.
• Proficiency in Cisco IPT programming.
• Broad financial industry knowledge and experience preferred.
• Excel Reporting Skills.
High school diploma; college degree preferred.
Already have an account? Log in here