Senior Salesforce Technical Architect (Remote)
Greensboro, NC Posted: 7/1/2020
Stefanini Group is hiring!
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Technical Architect to support the global Salesforce Implementation for a leading agriculture company.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, solution architects & designers to define the technical architecture on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing functions and effectively communicate to the build teams.
- Define the technology architecture blueprint & establish road maps to provide solutions that is scalable for global countries.
- Implement architecture designs & frameworks in Apex / Lightning to support business processes that can scale huge volume of transactions and data volume at a global scale.
- Document the technical architecture & design; wireframe the architecture designs using tools to create architecture diagrams to capture the future state improved processes.
- Define the system architecture landscape by identifying the gaps between the current and the desired end states and deliver comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes in scalable way.
- Have overall experience of 10+ years as technical architect in one of the following stack: Microsoft .NET / Azure / Java / AWS and at least 5+ years as technical architect in Salesforce.com space.
- Must have worked with multi org environments for at least 2+ years.
- Strong knowledge on architecture design patterns and the ability to define such design patterns to scale for global countries.
- Solid experience and knowledge on SSO security including oAuth, Open ID and SAML 2.0.
- Extensive experience in major aspects of Salesforce.com products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud / CTI, Marketing features, Knowledge Communities, Territory Management, etc.
- Have implemented at least one full life cycle project in Lightning and have expert level working knowledge on major Salesforce.com technologies including Lightning, Canvas, Apex Web Services, Salesforce Connect, Visualforce, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, etc.
- Proven experience of building globally scalable applications that is resilient in hitting the governor limits.
- Experience in release management using at least one continuous integration tool (Jenkins / Flosum / Bitbucket Piplelines) with code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies.
- Excellent skills in communicating with business stakeholders and technology teams.
- At least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
What we would like you to have?
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
- In-depth understanding of order management systems and the integration with Digital Marketing, Pricing, Back-end OM, Finance, Supply Chain and Custom Services.
- Previous project implementation or hands-on experience on integration platforms such as Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
Already have an account? Log in here