What Will You Do?
Acts as a key member of the organization and will work closely with Stefanini"s Business Development Managers in pre-sales and sales support, opportunity identification, solution definition, and solution positioning as well as work with the operations team to ensure that what is sold is delivered. Has the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization - both internally and externally - in order to understand and articulate complex business and technical problems and their solutions, overcome objections and explain the compelling benefits of employing our solutions. Has an expert level of technical expertise with IT solutions, managed services and outsourcing.
What Do You Need To Succeed?
- Bachelor"s degree desired with Technology Focus
- 10+ years of work experience in consulting company in the Infrastructure delivery area (End-users services and/or Workplace Management and/or Enterprise Services) and/or Application Services, in an IT services company as a sales engineer, account manager or delivery manager
- 5+ years of work experience in the pre-sales & solution area specifically with regional and global solutions
- PMP, ISO20K, ITIL certifications or ITIL design process experience a plus
- Design thinking experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel, word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Develop scope of work documents for new clients, working closely with Delivery and Legal
- Investigate and qualify the technical and business needs of prospective clients and existing customers
- Write responses to questions and answers from RFP"s and RFI"s
- Develop solutions and value propositions using Stefanini"s solution capabilities to identified customer needs
- Present Stefanini"s technical capabilities and solutions to prospective clients and customers.
- Support the development of proposals, quotes and presentations and provide technical input as needed
- Assist in the presentation of proposed solutions to prospective clients and/or customers
- Provide technical information and support to Business Development Managers as needed
- Take joint ownership of assigned accounts with Business Development Managers
- Engage with members of Sales team and other functions (e.g. Delivery, Finance, etc.) where appropriate to provide advice to meet specific client requirements
- Assist in the development of other members of the team and Sales teams via training and coaching
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the industry trends and Stefanini"s systems, procedures, and services
- Develop the tools, methods and requirements to accurately assess risk, value, and architectural direction of opportunities within expertise.
- Create technical and services solutions that are market competitive as well as addressing specific client needs
- Identify & design innovative options to ensure differentiation against the competition
- Develop the transformative storyboard translating client's journey from Current Mode of Operation through Future Mode of Operation in alignment with the client's business objectives
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor dialog to Executive level audience
- Ability to dialogue credibly at a very technical detail level within field of expertise and engaging at both technical, business, CIO, and other executive levels as needed
- Demonstrated experience in developing and designing successful solutions with ability to solution sell, using consultative approach with customers and ability to articulate technical concepts using simple business language for the non-technical audience
- Energy, dynamism, creativity, team-work, pro-activity, flexibility with focus on results
- Flexibility, creativity and resilience to work with several parallel activities and tight deadlines
- Self-starter with strong problem solving, decision making, and negotiating skills
- Team player with ability to work and lead in a highly cross-functional environment
- Proven experience to continuously learn and adapt
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of an organization - both internally and externally
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills with analytical experience
- English fluency as well as reading and writing required to work with global teams