What do you need to succeed?
· At least 5 years in a Pre-Sales and solutioning capacity within Analytics and Data Science with responsibility for end to end ownership of solutions.
· Must have defined solutions on Analytics opportunities ranging of all sizes.
· 5+ years of deep experience building on-prem and cloud data solutions (Snowflake, Azure, AWS, or GCP etc.).
· 5+ years of data architecture, business intelligence and/or consulting experience.
· 4+ years of data architecture and/or data warehousing experience with big data application development and/or with cloud data warehousing (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Azure SQL DW, BigQuery etc.).
· Experience and complete understanding of smart shoring sourcing models leveraging onsite, offshore, and nearshore locations.
· Prior hands-on experience being part of Data Analytic or Data warehouse teams developing a solution.
· Experience with developing solutions with modern data architecture, data visualization, and data science.
· Experience designing strategic solutions addressing strategic sourcing needs of clients.
· Experience on transformative solutions designed to deliver sustainable cost savings and improved quality of service.
· Experience designing application solutions on Application development and Application Maintenance areas.
· Demonstrated ability to show a consultative approach to identifying customer needs and defining right fit solutions.
· Ideally must have managed and met assigned Pre-Sales target.
· Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math.
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
· Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
· Ability to collaborate effectively across organizations.
· Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
· Demonstrated industry efficiency in the fields of database, data warehousing or data science.
· Experience implementing data services in a variety of distributed computing and enterprise environments.
· Customer facing skills to represent Stefanini well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
· Desire and ability to interact with different levels of the organization from development to C-Level executives.
· Consultative approach to identify customer needs and define solutions.
What you’ll get
· Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
· Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
· Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
· Brazilian and privately owned company;
· Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
· Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
This position can be remote / home based, preferably within the Middle West and East Coast.