Pune, Posted: 7/17/2020
- Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Sites, etc.)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing SCCM using security certificates.
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console.
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible.
- Manage Upgrades
- In-Console Upgrades
- Client Agent Upgrades
- SCCM and Intune workloads.
- Manage and configure User and Device collections including:
- Creating query-based collections
- Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows
- Configuring Power Management Rules
- Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD. This includes:
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images
- Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments.
- Deployment of Applications and Software Updates including:
- Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Center and task sequencing.
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups, Deployment packages, and other methods.
- Reporting on the success or failure of Application deployments.
- Management of Compliance Settings by creating and importing Configuration Items (CI).
Deploy Client Management agents
- Manage clients using Group Policy, WSUS, logon scripts, Client Push, etc.
- Troubleshoot on client health
- Manage and report on hardware and software inventory
- Create, modify, and produce custom reporting as needed
Already have an account? Log in here