Midland, MI Posted: 7/20/2020
The candidate must be able to design, develop, maintain, enhance, perform Documentum and Open Text system upgrades and support Documentum application programs and processes. Interface with clients to determine requirements, resolve Production issues. Provide subject matter expertise to the business client in order to assist with problem solving and as a resource for training and development.
Handle and resolve daily production/ user support issues. Effective customer communication. Co-ordinate with on-site and offshore team for the production/ user support issues. Co-ordinate with offshore and Business Analyst for all clarifications on the Enhancement request. Production deployment of go-live and issue fixes. Manage the activities of support and enhancement team. Technical clarification in support and enhancement request. On-call support during non-working hours. Resolve issues without slippage adhering to the SLA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide L2 and L3 application support
- Perform Minor Enhancements
- Perform QA validation
- End Client Production Support
- Experience with enterprise content management platform, Documentum and Open Text.
- Documentum Configuration & Operational experience.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- In depth knowledge of Documentum technology (DFC, DQL and Composer) as well as SQL with SSRS, SSMS, SSAS, and SSIS.
- Experience in the design and development of web services.
- Experience in the use of source version control systems.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Need to know both Functional and Technical coding but, should be stronger in functional area.
- Content Server, DQL/API/DFC, WDK and Webtop
- 4 years of work experience in Documentum technology.
- Upgrade core Documentum and Open Text applications plus any of the Documentum modules being used in the landscape. Modules such as Document Transformation Services.
- Work with internal customers to understand business requirements to ensure excellent service
- Develop quality applications using Object Oriented technology (OOPS), Java or conventional languages in a SQL, .Net and Document and Open Text management environments.
- Provide user support on IT developed applications and follow up with management, customers and team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lead in developing business and technical design of applications. Document and / or help team members document user and programmers guides on applications developed.
- Provides guidance and assistance to the applications users and support teams on all aspects of application deployment, training and support, including, Installation, Configuration, First and second tier support, First and second tier troubleshooting.
- Expertise in Core Documentum technologies
- Troubleshooting data inconsistencies
- Monitoring logs from the different Documentum components
- Patch/Fix installations
- Creating new object types, new jobs and new configuration objects
- Experience with Docbase cloning (cross platform)
- Installation/Configuration experience with Document Transformation Services 6x and 7x
- Java / J2EE programming experience (Java, JSP, Basic, SQL, DQL, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Studio 2012, .NET, WDK)
- Working knowledge of DFC/DFS
- Experience working in a team environment, as well as independently to deliver project deliverables
- Strong skills in documentation of processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Content Transformation Services(CTS)/Documentum Transformation Services(DTS)/ADTS
- Disaster Recovery/Failover
Already have an account? Log in here