Stefanini is looking for a Manufacturing Project Engineer in Quebec.
You will be involved in one or several of the following activities: Stakeholder requirements identification, end user needs studies, process definitions, pre-studies, modelling and design optimal process, solution and requirements to manage our business and IT solutions.
The person will be expected to gain a deep understanding of our business goals and stakeholder needs when working with various local and global business processes, services, and solutions.
· Conducting studies and assessing that the user's important needs are met by the final solution
· Design and drives pilot activities to meet the needs and objectives of the user
· Ensure that requirements are composed and usable by the application development team.
· Organize and lead user acceptance and acceptance testing (UAT)
· Create and maintain communication channels with end users to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands the solution deployed
· Support global processes and application usage
· Propose modifications that make the solution more efficient and / or reduce operating or maintenance costs
· Work continuously to improve existing working methods
· Facilitate local or global workshops
· Conduct change initiatives
Training and experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training
· 10-15 years or more experience as a Business Analyst
· Experience in continuous improvement, project management and change management
· Experience in deploying new methodologies, training and support in a professional and technical environment
· Experience in projects in Design / manufacturing companies that produce discrete product is essential.
· Experience in the field of transport vehicles (asset)
· Experience in automobile product environment will be considered an asset