Piedmont, SC Posted: 8/12/2020
Who we are?
Stefanini is a full-service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Supporting IT equipment in large corporate environment Desktop/laptop tech support Windows 7/10 operating systems.
- Support mobile devices, printers, scanners, wireless, VPN, etc. IMAC Support – IT equipment Install/Move/Add/Change.
- Maintain repairs, spare parts, and components.
- Research and troubleshoot problems.
- Maintain system configurations and documentation.
- Track and resolve customer incidents and requests through the client's ticketing tool.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues for Windows devices Backup, restoration, and migration of user data.
- Smart Hands support with networking, server, and telecommunications technologies.
- Printer and peripheral device support Inventory management of IT assets including asset auditing
- Ability to research and follow appropriate KB articles Ability to work on-call and other after-hours support needs.
- May provide Executive support Various other tasks associated with deskside services May need to be available to provide support at other client locations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company; Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA; Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making; Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities:
What do you need to succeed?
- Must be safety conscious at all times
- Experience supporting Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Smart Phones, AV Conferencing Systems, Printers and PC hardware
- Experience in Handheld devices such as Mobile, tablets, iPads, Scanners etc.
- Experience in Switchers and Routers including configuration, wiring and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Access points
- Able to uphold a positive attitude at all times, even under stressful conditions
- Experience supporting remote facilities and users Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism and strong personal interaction skills
- Ability to perform in-depth research and troubleshooting for complex technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to walk, bend, stand for long hours, and lift equipment up to 50 pounds Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- High School Diploma (required)
- Deskside / Desktop / End User Computer experience, ideally in a corporate environment
- Proven ability to handle challenging, rapid-response user support
- Proven ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Desired Characteristics A+ Certification Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) ITIL Foundations Lean Six Sigma
- Valid Driver's License is required due to the need to travel to multiple sites.
Already have an account? Log in here