Multilingual Helpdesk Technician - Japanese
Dalian, Posted: 8/23/2020
Who We Are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (helpdesk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 24,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What Will You Do?
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email, or web
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Able to resolve account specific technical, customer, end-user issues
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately
What Do You Need To Succeed?
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- Required skill(s):
- Basic hardware knowledge
- Basic software knowledge
- Basic networking
- Average written and spoken communication skills in one or more languages
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent
Already have an account? Log in here