Sr. .Net / SharePoint Developer
Remote, PA Posted: 9/2/2020
Stefanini is looking for a Senior .Net / SharePoint Developer for remote location.
Position is responsible for planning, designing, developing, testing and supporting software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based tools. Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for customers and colleagues with less experience. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise. Able to work with customer in high pressure environment and focus on problem resolution while maintaining professional attitude and interactions at all times. Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position.
- Supporting and enhancing an existing application built to work on a SharePoint 2013 Farm.
- Developing and supporting existing web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and by recommending changes in policies, procedures and configuration.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development, service issues and conducting root cause analysis.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High ability to analyze information.
- Advanced programming skills.
- Advanced knowledge of software development, design, debugging, documentation, and testing.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Ability to apply theory and put it into practice with in-depth understanding of the professional field.
- Ability to independently perform the full range of responsibilities within the function.
- Ability to analyze problems/issues of diverse scope and determines solutions.
Already have an account? Log in here