Communication and Training Coordinator
SAINT-EUSTACHE, QC Posted: 9/15/2020
Stefanini is looking for a Communication and Training Coordinator in Quebec City, CA
The role of communications coordinator is central to the Information Technology and Processes department's program. He / she coordinates the master communication plan of various projects (program). He / she ensures that all project teams follow the communication guidelines defined by the change management and human resources team. He / she reviews and approves all communication supports and other training material for project teams. He / she acts as a leading resource person as a communications expert (content and tools) for project teams.
- Understand the different business change initiatives.
- Collaborate and support the stakeholders of the project teams.
- Write and design communications under the program, for review by department managers before sending.
- Prepare and send periodic communications under the program throughout the company;
- Compile all communication plans to provide an overview as a master program communication plan;
- Revise, modify and approve the various communications prepared by the project teams.
- Supervise the various project communication sites (SharePoint) and make the necessary modifications / corrections concerning the layout and content in order to properly meet the needs and ensure user satisfaction and compliance with guidelines;
- Provide and train project teams in communication tools to offer innovative communication / training packages (video, presentation, newsletter etc.)
- Collaborate with a large number of people within the company, including directors and the management team;
- Perform any other tasks requested to support the teams.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a coordination position.
- Communication experience in a change management team, an asset.
- Good understanding of IT project and the people side of change.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in French and English.
- Expert in Microsoft O365 SharePoint online environment - an asset, & office automation (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team spirit and sense of collaboration.
- Autonomy, great sense of organization and execution of tasks, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Already have an account? Log in here