· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· A least 3 years of strong experience in core JAVA coding skills, including an understanding of optimization, performance ramifications of coding decisions and object-oriented design.
· Application development experience with Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JUnit, J2EE, Maven, JAXB, JSON, XML, Micro services and log4J2.
· Experience in front end development skills: JSF, Angular
· Experience with REST APIs, Mini Services, Cloud, DevSecOps.
· Apply code quality techniques and practices (secure development, code coverage, continuous integration).
· Experience with modular architectures and designs.
· Experience with Agile methodology, ATDD.
· Experience working on Agile projects and participate in daily scrums and updates.
· Apache Kafka experience is a plus.
· Preferred to have exposure with PrimeNG, Streaming Engine.
· Strong analytical ability and technical skill, as well as the ability to provide innovative solutions to technical needs and business requirements.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment in making business decisions.
· Strong attention to detail with a high level of data integrity and accuracy.
· Proficient oral and written communication, ability to interact on required information and concepts with people at all levels of the organization.
· Proficient ability to translate highly technical information into non-technical terms.
Broad knowledge of the concepts, practices, and principles of programming including design, implementation, and testing.